To inculcate habit of self study the collage has a well equipped library, with more that three thousand volumes. The students are expected to make maximum use of the library. To keep the books in circulation and then available to all student the with drawl of book is governed by rules as mentioned in library I-card.
- Library remains open from 9.00 a.m 3.00 p.m.
- Only the regular student can get book from the library.
- Books will be issued on Library Pass Book.
- Students can draw only two books at a time.
- Books can be retain for 7 days. The Librarian may recall any book any time if needed.
- A fine Rs.20/- per day be charged if the books are not returned in time.
- Books can be re-issued.
- Reference and Rare books will no be issued.
- Students will have to replace the books or pay three times of its price if the books are lost or damaged.
- In case of theft of a book from library the student will face expulsion from the school.
- Identity card is must in the library & school.
- Library books and library pass book should be returned in the first week of February of Fine will be charged.
- Photographs are compulsory for all library pass book.
- It the Pass book is lost a duplicate library Pass book can be issued after paying Rs.250/-.
- In absence of library card book can be issued by depositing amount of concerned book (Refundable)